Want to learn healthy nutrition tips to support your fitness goals? Need some dietary changes to support weight or blood sugar management?
Our in-house nutrition health coaches will help you accomplish your nutrition goals by building a plan that uniquely works for you.
Getting Started (single consultation) $55
- Initial meeting (15 min) with a Healthy Eating and Weight Loss Coach who will ask you questions about your eating and activity habits, and provide you with a food tracker and a nutrition and exercise balance evaluation to complete.
- From this information, your coach will design an action plan for you.
- Your next meeting with be the action plan review (1-1.5 hours), where you’ll meet with your coach to review your personalized action plan and set SMART goals. At the meeting we will also:
- Measure your starting point with body composition measurements: waist to hip ratio, Body Mass Index (BMI), girth measurements, etc.
- Optional: Body composition analysis report available for $25 (50% discount).
- Your coach will follow up with you one month later to see how you are progressing towards your goals.
Tracking your Progress (Getting Started + follow up) $80
- This includes the Getting Started consultation plus a follow-up session with your coach to review your progress and re-evaluate your goals.
- Second body composition measurements: waist to hip ratio, Body Mass Index (BMI), girth measurements, etc. to compare outcome results.
- Optional: Second body composition analysis report for $25 to compare outcome results.
- Your coach will follow up with you 4-6 weeks later to see how you are progressing towards your goals.
For more information, contact Lisa Newman, Supervisor of Health and Fitness at 905-845-5597, ext. 427.