Tax Receipt Instructions
This process does not include YMCA charitable donation receipts. Charitable donation receipts are mailed throughout the year after your donation is processed. If you require a charitable donation receipt, please email Magda Lopez.
Instructions on how to have your tax receipt emailed to you:
- Go to the website: https://ymcaofoakville.org/
- Select the Tax Receipts button on the upper right-hand corner of your screen
- If you are getting a message “Server is not available”, please e-mail Matthew Yao (click here to e-mail)
- Select Login
- Account: Enter the email address used to receive invoices (if not successful please check your other family member that may have registered your child)
- Password: Enter your password then select Submit, or if you don’t remember your password, select Forgot Password?
- Forgot Password? will email your password hint. Do not leave this page, quickly check your email & after sending the hint and it still doesn’t work, select Reset Password and try to log in again.
- Once you are logged in to your account, select Product & Services, then select Tax Receipts
- Select the year, then select Email at the bottom right corner, and the income tax receipt will be emailed to you
- If you require Adobe Acrobat Reader, please download it from www.adobe.com
Protecting Your Privacy
Your privacy is protected in this process by creating a secure account with a user specified password. This account is as secure as online banking or making purchases on the internet.