Tax Receipt Instructions
Please note that tax receipts are now available for:
- Child Care
- Day Camps
This process does not include YMCA charitable donation receipts. Charitable donation receipts are mailed throughout the year after your donation is processed. If you require a charitable donation receipt, please contact [email protected].
To retrieve your tax receipt online:
- Go to https://ymcaofoakville.org/
- Select ‘TAX RECEIPT’ button above the red ribbon on top of your screen. If this is not available, select ‘MY Y ACCOUNT’ on the red ribbon, then select ‘TAX RECEIPTS’.
- Select ‘Login’
- Account: enter the email address used to receive your invoices. If your email address is no longer valid, please contact the Childcare Administrator Lynn Buchelt ([email protected]) or Vida Rosen ([email protected]) to do a Web Reset to initialize the account.
- Otherwise click ‘Create Account’ to setup a new account. Follow onscreen prompts. Once you have filled out all payer information, you will receive an email containing an activation code and a link. You MUST follow the link contained in the email to complete the activation of the account. You will be prompted for your password and activation code to complete the process.
- Once logged in, select ‘Products/Services’
- Select ‘Tax Receipts’. Tax receipts will be available to the person who registered and paid for the program, so if one parent does not see it in their account, please check the other parent’s account.
- Choose the tax receipt year(s) you require and select ‘Email’
- Select ‘Confirm’ and wait until it says completed and then check your email. Please be patient, as this may take a few minutes. The tax receipt(s) will be in PDF form and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
- If the Message Centre box indicates the server is not available, please contact our System Administrator Matthew Yao ([email protected]) or call 905-845-3417 extension 3250.
These instructions can also be found on the left navigation pane in the Child Care section, or you can use the search button and for anything containing these words: income tax receipt
- If you require Adobe Acrobat Reader, please download it from www.adobe.com
Protecting Your Privacy
Your privacy is protected in this process by creating a secure account with a user specified password. This account is as secure as online banking or making purchases on the internet.