There is an immediate opening for a male housekeeping professional who is passionate about providing exceptional housekeeping service.
- Part-time: Thursday to Sunday
- Thursday and Friday: 4pm to 11pm
- Weekends: 4:30pm to 8:30pm
- Willing to work on statutory holidays and provide coverage in other shifts if required
Salary and benefits
- Pay rate $14.50 per hour
- YMCA Staff Membership included (Health, Fitness & Aquatics)
- Maintaining excellent standards of cleaning and appearance of the Men’s change rooms and washrooms, including restocking of all amenities and laundering of towels.
- General housekeeping duties and glass cleaning throughout the building.
- Follow health and safety procedures and demonstrate the Association’s Core Values in all work duties.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 10 or equivalent education is required
- Previous experience in a housekeeping role preferred, but will train the right candidate
- Customer service focused
- Must be physically able to perform all delegated duties
- Must provide a police vulnerability security check
- Available to work on weekends, statutory holidays and to cover for absenteeism due to vacation or illness
This position requires the following YMCA core competencies: Quality focus, relationship building and collaboration, communication, diversity and inclusion, integrity and trust, commitment to organization mission, vision and values.
If you or someone you know is interested in joining our team, please forward a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
We thank all applicants and only those considered selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please let us know if you require accommodation with your application.The YMCA of Oakville values the diversity of people and communities and is committed to excellence and inclusion in our Association.