There is an immediate opening for a facility maintenance and housekeeping professional who is passionate about providing exceptional services.
- Part-time / Weekends: 7am to 5pm
- Willing to work on statutory holidays and provide coverage in other shifts if required
Salary and benefits
- Pay rate $14.50 per hour
- YMCA Staff Membership included (Health, Fitness & Aquatics)
- Checking and reading all meters and gauges on all maintenance and HVAC systems on daily basis
- Pool test reading and controller re-calibrating, if needed
- GFI tests and make-up water reading
- Maintaining excellent standards of cleaning
- General housekeeping duties and glass cleaning throughout the building
- Follow health and safety procedures and demonstrate the Association’s Core Values in all work duties
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma – 18 years or older
- Previous experience in maintenance is required
- Previous experience in housekeeping role preferred, but will train the right candidate
- Customer service focused
- Must provide a police vulnerability security check
- Available to work on weekends, statutory holidays and to cover for absenteeism due to vacation or illness
This position requires the following YMCA core competencies: Quality focus, relationship building and collaboration, communication, diversity and inclusion, integrity and trust, commitment to organization mission, vision and values.
If you or someone you know is interested in joining our team, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants and only those considered selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please let us know if you require accommodation with your application.The YMCA of Oakville values the diversity of people and communities and is committed to excellence and inclusion in our Association.