2019 Child Care and Camp Tax Receipts now available
Tax receipts for the 2019 tax year are now available.
Tax receipts are available for:
- Child Care
- Day Camps
This process does not include YMCA charitable donation receipts. Charitable donation receipts are mailed throughout the year after your donation is processed. If you require a charitable donation receipt, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To retrieve your 2019 tax receipt online:
- Go to YmcaofOakville.org
- Select ‘Register Online’ and the online registration page will open in a new window.
- Click ‘Login’
- If you have an existing account please login
- Otherwise click ‘Create Account’ to setup a new account.
- If you are creating a new account, follow the onscreen prompts and login.
- Please note: AN ACCOUNT MUST BE CREATED USING PAYER’S INFORMATION. Please omit birth dates when creating this account if you are not a current or previous YMCA of Oakville member
- Once you have filled out all payer information, you will receive an email containing an activation code and a link. You MUST follow the link contained in the email to complete the activation of the account. You will be prompted for your password and activation code to complete the process.
- Once logged in, select Products/Services
- Select Tax Receipts
- Choose the tax receipt year(s) you require and click Email
- Select Confirm and wait until it says completed and then check your email. You will receive a message with the tax receipt(s) attached. The tax receipt(s) will be in PDF from and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
If you require Adobe Acrobat Reader, go to www.adobe.com and click the Download now button.
Protecting Your Privacy
Your privacy is protected in this process by creating a secure account with a user specified password. This account is as secure as online banking or making purchases on the internet.
- If you have difficulty accessing your YMCA account, please contact us at 905-845-3417 during regular business hours from Monday to Friday or email@example.com.
- For more information on the tax credits, please refer to the Government of Ontario website, http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/fitness
Hard copy tax receipts are still available
If you do not have access to a computer and printer, you can visit the Peter Gilgan Family YMCA at 410 Rebecca Street, and ask the front desk staff to print your tax receipt directly.