Child Access (0-9 years of age)
- All children 10 and older can sign in and out without a parent or guardian.
- All children 9 and under must be signed in and out by a parent or guardian over the age of 16.
- Children under 10 yrs old are not permitted on the Wellness Floor at any time
The YMCA of Oakville is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable aquatic experience. Our admission criteria are based on Public Health requirements.
Attire / Safety
We are here to help you achieve your goals and enjoy a respectful, safe and fun workout. For your safety and the safety of others, proper attire must be worn while in program areas at all times.
- Only clean, dry, non-marking, closed-toe running shoes are permitted.
- Dress appropriately – gym attire; shirts, shorts, running shoes. Shirts must be worn.
- Food or beverages (except water) are not permitted in the locker rooms or program areas.
- Protect your belongings – lock them up in the locker room.
- Do not use the camera function on personal devices. Taking photographs, images or recordings is prohibited in locker rooms or pool areas.
We encourage all members and guests to support each other in making the locker room a welcoming, safe and comfortable environment.
YMCA VALUES: Inclusiveness. Embracing. Caring. Respect. Responsibility. Honesty.