Why the Y?
At the YMCA, we’re much more than a gym. We’re a local charitable organization committed to helping you become stronger with programs and services that foster a healthy life. This is how we build healthy communities.
Our memberships are all-inclusive, providing unmatched value. With a YMCA membership you have access to:
- 80+ Group Fitness classes
- Family-friendly programming
- Youth engagement and leadership programs
- a range of social and educational programs for all ages from infants to older adults, youth development programs, complimentary health and wellness coaching, swim lessons for all ages and more!
- NO signing fee, NO locked-in contract to sign
- Option to put your membership on hold anytime
- 25% discount for additional family members
- FREE or discounts on registered programs such as Taekwondo, Family Zumba, Boot Camp, Pilates and more
- One FREE continuous swim lesson per member
- NO Join Fee
- FREE Child Minding included in Child and Youth memberships
- Youth 10-12 years have access to the Wellness Centre gym and track
- My Wellness program – designed to create a fitness program that works for your lifestyle
At the Y, you’re not just a member; you’re part of a community committed to helping you and your family thrive and lead healthier, happier lives. Visit us and discover the YMCA difference!
Ready to Join?
Simply drop by the membership desk anytime during business hours. We’ll be happy to give you a tour, answer any questions you may have, and get you set up as a new member. For more information on membership and prices, visit Membership Options & Fees.
As a charitable organization, the YMCA is committed to giving everyone an opportunity to benefit from programs and resources that help them live a healthy, connected life. We welcome individuals of all backgrounds, ages and abilities, encouraging everyone to connect in meaningful ways. Financial assistance, made possible with generous donations to the YMCA Strong Kids campaign, helps everyone in our community have the opportunity to belong, thrive and reach their full potential.