You can activate or reactivate a monthly membership option (our 2020 rates will apply). It includes access to the Wellness Floor, Outdoor Group Fitness Programs, Virtual Classes, Lane Swim, Recreational Swim, and Aquafitness.
* Note: Please have your membership card ready when you are reactivating your account
You can purchase a pass for 10 visits to the YMCA, to be used in one-hour blocks of time, and it will include visits to the Wellness Floor or other programming. Please click here to purchase your visit pass.
Individual visits must be booked in advance using the mywellness app. General membership privileges apply to all visit card passes.
Not ready to come inside yet? A 10-visit Outdoor Class Pack is available for $45.00 (plus HST)
We are also offering both online and in-person (outdoor) personal training packages depending on your needs, starting at $196 (plus HST) for four sessions
Select access to our swimming pools is available effective July 26. We are offering Aquatic Leadership Courses (specialty and certifications), Private and Semi-private swim lessons.
And if you want to continue exercising from the comfort of your home, our online classes are continuing. For just $35.00 per month (plus HST), you have access to unlimited virtual classes with our YMCA-certified instructors. With more than 40 classes per week, there are a wide range of programs that can be accessed safely from the comfort of your home.
Please check the schedules and class descriptions, and learn how to take part in your first trial class for FREE!
- All visits to the centre must be booked in advance using mywellness
- All visits to the centre should check in at the South Entrance (behind the building) to avoid the vaccination clinic exiting the lobby
- We request you to keep your visit to a maximum of 60 minutes
- Physical distancing is required at all times. Equipment and floorplans have been adjusted to ensure a minimum 3 metres between people.
- Masks must be worn while moving through the facility, including inside our locker rooms, but may be removed for exercise once you are situated at a three-metre distanced exercise station
- Health screening must be completed before you attend any YMCA program. You can complete your screening up to two hours prior to attending; visit the Province’s online screening tool, complete the questionnaire, and show your green check screen to the staff upon arrival.