Do you enjoy interacting with people and ready to make a difference?
Volunteer with our membership services desk and gain customer service experience!
- Welcome the guests, maintain strong professional relationships and monitor entry swipe desk
- Be knowledgeable about the programs and services offered
- Assist in the promotion of programs, services, memberships, and facilitate tours to the facility
- Be 14 years of age or older
- Polite, professional and pleasant
- Basic knowledge about our programs and services offered
- Be willing to volunteer 2-3 hours a week
- Be willing to submit to a Criminal Reference Check/Vulnerable Sector Screening
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Gain community service experience
- Expand future job opportunities
- Be part of a team environment
- Build your network, grow professionally and personally
Apply for a meaningful volunteer experience with The YMCA of Oakville by submitting your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org