Nature and Scope
There is an immediate opening for a part-time housekeeping professional who is passionate about providing exceptional housekeeping service. This is a 29 hour shift which pays $14.50 per hour.
Working within the Facility Services department, housekeeping staff are responsible for the day to day appearance and cleanliness of the facility in order to meet or exceed YMCA standards. This requires an individual who has the ability to work on their own as well as part of a team, operate cleaning equipment, follow health and safety procedures and demonstrate the Association’s Core Values in all work duties.
- Part-time – 29 hours/week
- 10:00 p.m.- 6:00 a.m.
- Willing to work on statutory holidays and provide coverage in other shifts if required
- Maintaining YMCA excellent standards of cleaning
- Operation of heavy floor cleaning equipment, floor moping, high dusting
- Grade 10 or equivalent education is required
- Previous experience in a housekeeping role preferred, but will train the right candidate
- Customer service focused
- Must be physically able to perform all delegated duties
- Must provide a police vulnerability security check
Salary and benefits
- $14.50 per hour
- Complimentary YMCA Health, Fitness and Aquatics membership
October 31, 2018
This position requires the following YMCA core competencies: Quality focus, relationship building and collaboration, communication, diversity and inclusion, integrity and trust, commitment to organization mission, vision and values.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with “Housekeeping – Part-time” in the subject line.
We appreciate your interest in a career opportunity with the YMCA of Oakville. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please let us know if you require accommodation with your application. The YMCA of Oakville values the diversity of people and communities and is committed to excellence and inclusion in our Association.