WE WANT YOUR E-WASTE!
Drop off your old electronic devices for FREE environmentally friendly recycling and help raise money for the YMCA Strong Kids Campaign.
SATURDAY OCTOBER 5
FRIDAY OCTOBER 25
PETER GILGAN FAMILY YMCA – 410 REBECCA STREET
We accept the following items:
- Laptops, personal computers & servers
- Cell phones, smart phones & tablets
- Keyboards, mice, speakers, scanners & USB Sticks
- Printers (desktop, multi function, toner/ink cartridges)
- Stereos, receivers, projectors & players
- Routers, switches, modems & UPS backups
- Adapters, chargers & power cords
- Batteries (single use or rechargeable alkaline only)
We DO NOT accept the following: TVs, Household appliances (ovens, dishwashers, toasters, blenders, etc.), appliances containing coolant (Bar Fridges, water coolers, dehumidifiers), car batteries/non-alkaline batteries, exercise equipment (treadmills, ellipticals, etc.), toys or musical equipment (video game consoles, remote control toys, electric pianos, etc).