The following additional services are available at the Peter Gilgan Family YMCA at 410 Rebecca Street:
- Child Minding
- Personal training
- Fitness Assessment
- Body Composition
- Nutrition Health Consultation
Child Minding is now included as part of a child membership with the Peter Gilgan Family YMCA. Child Minding is available for children aged 4 weeks to 10 years.Child Minding passes are available for non members for $6/hr per child. Parents/guardian must remain onsite while children are in our care.
|Monday to Wednesday||8:30 am-12:00 pm, 1:00-3:00 pm, 6:00-8:00 pm|
|Thursday and Friday||8:30 am-12:00 pm, 1:00-3:00 pm|
|Saturdays||8:30 am-12:00 pm|
|Holidays||9:00 am-12:00 pm|
YMCA personal trainers are here to help you build a better you. No matter your skill level, specific training need or motivation we can help you achieve your individual health and fitness goals.
All of our personal trainers are certified through accredited certifying associations such as YMCA Canada, Certified Professional Trainers Network, CSEP-CPT or canfitpro. Our personal trainers are also current in First Aid/CPR. Visit Membership Services for more information!
Our fitness assessments include:
- Body Composition Analysis – includes a full report printout
- Cardiovascular Health Evaluation – V02Max interpretation
- Fitness Lifestyle Questionnaire – an in-depth package meant to assess your current state of health and most effective way to help reach your fitness and health goals
- Muscular Health Assessment – establish a baseline that shows areas where your physical health can improve
Single Fitness Assessment session $85
Body Composition report only $50
Nutrition Health Consultation
Want to learn healthy nutrition tips to support your fitness goals? Need some dietary changes to support weight or blood sugar management? Our in-house nutrition health coaches will help you accomplish your nutrition goals by building a plan that uniquely works for you.