Do you enjoy working with children?
Are you looking for an exciting career transition?
Join The YMCA of Oakville and step up your career in Child Care. We are committed to making a positive difference in a child’s life and our community; a great place to work
Position: Before & After School Child Care, ECE & Non- ECE
Location: School Sites in Oakville
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 7:00am to 9:00am / 2:30pm to 6:00pm (split shifts) + extra hrs opportunities if available
Start Period: Mid- August 2018 to June 2019 (Strong possibility for contract extension based upon high performance)
Salary & Benefits: $17.99 – $20.47 per hour
Free YMCA Membership (Aquatics, Health and Fitness)
Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE)
- Or Bachelor of Education (OCT)
- Or Child and Youth Worker (CYW), Early Childhood Assistant (ECA), Social Service Worker (SSW), Personal Support Worker (PSW) and Recreation & Leisure
- Or Experience working with children
- Valid Standard First Aid with CPR C
- Police Security Check and Immunization Record
- Develop and deliver quality programs for children age 4 to 12, complying with Child Care, Early Years Act and YMCA policies
- Demonstrate a professional behaviour and adherence to child protection policy
Apply for a rewarding career today:
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants and only those considered for an interview will be contacted
The YMCA of Oakville values the diversity & inclusion and is committed to excellence in our Association. If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).