Tax receipts for the 2017 tax year are now available.
Tax receipts are available for:
- Child Care
- For those who wish to apply their Day Camp costs to their Child Care tax credit, you must use your original receipt/invoice from the time of purchase. If you need a copy, we will provide you with one.
- Day Camps
- Children’s Fitness Tax Credit
This process does not include YMCA charitable donation receipts. Charitable donation receipts are mailed throughout the year after your donation is processed. If you require a charitable donation receipt, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To retrieve your 2017 tax receipt online:
Click on the ‘Tax Receipts’ link. The online registration page will open in a new window.
- Click ‘Login’
- If you have an existing account (from day camp sign up) please login, otherwise click ‘Create Account’ to setup a new account.
**If you are creating a new account, follow the onscreen prompts and login.
- Please note: AN ACCOUNT MUST BE CREATED USING PAYER’S INFORMATION. Please omit birth dates when creating this account if you are not a a current or previous YMCA of Oakville member**
- Once you have filled out all payer information, you will receive an email containing an activation code and a link. You MUST follow the link contained in the email to complete the activation of the account. You will be prompted for your password and activation code to complete the process.
- Once the account has been created you must login using your email and password. Once logged in, under the heading of Products/Services, click Tax Receipts
- Select the tax receipt year(s) and click Email
- Click Confirm, wait until it says completed and then check your email. You will receive a message with the tax receipt(s) attached. The tax receipt(s) will be in PDF from and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open.
If you require Adobe Acrobat Reader, go to www.adobe.com and click the Download now button.
Protecting Your Privacy
Your privacy is protected in this process by creating a secure account with a user specified password. This account is as secure as online banking or making purchases on the internet.
- If you have difficulty accessing your YMCA account, please contact us at 905-845-3417 during regular business hours from Monday to Friday or email@example.com.
- For more information on the tax credits, please refer to the Government of Ontario website, http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/fitness
Hard copy tax receipts are still available
If you do not have access to a computer and printer, you can visit the Peter Gilgan Family YMCA at 410 Rebecca Street, and ask the front desk staff to print your tax receipt directly.